Diet Coke or Diversion Safe?
Most families have a Diet Coke addict among them. Making the ever so clever Diet Crack nick name all the better. I’ve done a previous post on these fun diversion safes before, but when I found the Diet Coke version I had to share. Ever since I can remember I’ve had a fascination with these types of hiding vessels. When I was a teen I even made my own book safe by cutting out the center of one of my Father’s medical books. With that said, these products are made to hide certain valuables “In Plain Sight.” Most definitely not the place for your crown jewels, but not bad to have around if your home has higher than normal traffic, and who doesn’t want to keep honest people honest.
According to The Home Security Superstore these bottles are:
- Authentic Diet Coke two-liter bottle
- Tight fit ensures no accidental opening
- Base of the bottle pulls apart to reveal a central hidden compartment
- Plenty of space to securely hide your cash, keys, jewelry, credit cards, and more
- Portions of the bottle above and below the label come filled with cola
- Hidden area is concealed behind label
- Weighted to feel full