U.S. Mint Sets Price at $299.95 for American Silver Eagle 25th Anniversary Set
To commemorate the 25th Anniversary of the American Eagle Silver Coin Program, the United States Mint is proud to present this unique limited-edition set of five one-ounce American Eagle Silver Coins. This special American Eagle Silver Five-Coin Set is an exquisite collection that captures the essence and beauty of these cherished coins – in stunning proof, reverse proof, uncirculated and bullion qualities minted by the Department of the Treasury, United States Mint facilities at West Point, San Francisco and Philadelphia. The set contains one each of the following 2011 dated coins:
- American Eagle Silver Uncirculated Coin – mint mark: “W” (West Point)
- American Eagle Silver Proof Coin – mint mark: “W” (West Point)
- American Eagle Silver Reverse Proof Coin – mint mark: “P” (Philadelphia)
- American Eagle Silver Bullion Coin – no mint mark
- American Eagle Silver Uncirculated Coin – mint mark: “S” (San Francisco)
All five coins are encapsulated and packaged in a single custom-designed, highly polished, lacquered hardwood presentation case and accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
2011 American Eagle 25th Anniversary Silver Coin Set – Product Limit: 100,000
This product will be available for sale
on October 27, 2011 at 12:00 Noon (ET).